Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22


bleary-eyed tired. It's going to be a long day. Valkrys had a mishap (at 18 years old, it's bound to happen), so I had to put down some paper towels to soak it up before cleaning it up. Hot and muggy, humidity guage is showing 80% though the temp is only around 78. They boys are more than eager to get inside and out of the humidity, even Demon. Freya tries to come back in before doing her business outside, so I make sure she goes off the porch and relieves herself first. Since it is already hot and humid with the dogs inside, and I have to go to work, I wake up James to watch the dogs to make sure they don't mark.

While I go get them some toys from my room for the dogs to play with, Yukon marks a box we have as a barrier to keep them in the dining area. James was with him...sigh... So, he gets to clean it up.

All the dogs come in to the den when I was putting my shoes on. Jim woke up and came to sit across from me on the corner. All the dogs clustered between us and they all licked Jim, even shy Demon and Freya. Jim was very happy the dogs came to him. Freya kept poking him with her nose to keep him petting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment