Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14th Party Time!


I don't mind that the puppies and dogs want to party at 4am. But they decide I'm the one they want to party with! So, Buck jumps up on the bed and starts licking my face while Ace and Moon jump up and start wrestling... on my head...
Samantha jumps off the bed in disgust, and goes outside to do her business. This is an open invitation for Cat, Princess and Xena to join the party on the bed! Being trampled, pinned, given a tongue bath, and having my hair combed by puppy teeth, I decided that I would take the hint and get up. So, I turn on the light, shove some puppies off my bed so I can get up, and get dressed. Groggily I go in to the bathroom, then go eat my breakfast. When I get back in to my room, my bed is full of sleeping dogs! Clever little buggers rousted me out so they could sleep in comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment