Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26th Buck's Toes


I'm happy to say that Buck's toes are finally healing up! He has been happy and extremely playful now that he is feeling better. It is good to see him romping around with such fervor again! He and Freya play and play and play, and Freya loves every minute of it. She loves having someone to romp with that has as much endless energy as she does. And I love it too, keeps her in great shape and fit for fall training.
However, that training seems far away with the temperatures in the 90's for the last couple of weeks... Grates on my nerves as I can't get much accomplished outside. The bout I had with heat exhaustion has left me little tolerance for long hours in the hot sun, so I try to get as much done in the mornings as possible. With high humidity, though, it takes too long for the grass to dry enough to mow. At least this week temps are cooling off into the 80's, so hopefully I'll be able to weed my gardens...

No comments:

Post a Comment