Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26th 22 Years Ago

I married this guy who became just as much a backwoods hillbilly as me. See what I did to him? LOL!

Gonna miss him for the next few days as he visits his parents, but I'm sure all the dogs will help keep me company. It will also give me the chance to work on a couple of things I've been anxious to get started on. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. First up is the outdoor training area, and second up is my deer blind. I'm itching for some venison sausage this year, and I'm sure the dogs will appreciate some bones, hooves and organ stew.

The weather is getting cooler, and I'm hoping it will be cool enough to hook up the team this evening. If not, hopefully I can get in a quick run in the morning before Jim hits the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment