Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24th Demon the Minuteman.

Fair warning, there is a disturbing yet funny story that happened last night that may not be for young eyes.

Last night when I got home, it seemed that Freya was finally coming out of her teenage hormone phase. So to test this theory, I had her up on the couch with me, and the boys were allowed to come near. Demon immediately jumped up on the couch (we bought several moving blankets to help keep furniture from being scratched during our move last year, and have used those blankets on the couch to keep it from getting messed up.) and immediately tried to wiggle his way behind me inbetween Freya and I. I thought it was funny until Demon did this funny butt wiggle-drag, and next thing I know he's ejaculated on the blanket behind me.... ew! It all happened so fast. Needless to say, we put the boys outside. I put the blanket in the laundry and Jim put a clean blanket on the couch.

So, it will be a few more days before we allow them to interact again. Next Friday, Demon gets neutered then he can be with Freya all he wants.

Last night, the girls slept in my room, and the boys slept in Jim's room. Surprisingly enough, they boys slept peacefully through the night. Me, I slept until G'kar came whining at my door. After letting him in, we managed to sleep until the boys got Jim up at 4am, which of course, woke the girls up. When the boys were back inside and in Jim's room, I let the girls and G'kar out and tried to get some more sleep, but 5am comes very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment