Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18th Puppies and Plans


Christmas (the center gray and white) will be headed for her forever home on the 26th. I will miss her, as she is always a sweet, calm and loving girl, and one of the best housetrained after Princess. So we are making plans and arranging what we will take with her to meet her new family.
When I come home from work, Christmas is one of the puppies that howls until she gets petted and cuddled by me. She sticks to me like glue when she is out of the puppy enclosure, and follows me around like another shadow (along with G'kar and Samantha). She's a smart little girl and loves her toys. She will play with them for up to an hour in the crate at a time before falling asleep.
We also received an inquiry about the puppies today that hopefully will result in placing another pup in an experienced and loving home. It will be very hard for me to say goodbye to my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment