Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11th Morning Weirdness (or puppies' first thunderstorm)


My husband woke up this morning with another dizzy spell. :( But while he sat on the edge of the bed, Samantha went a little crazy. She jumped on the bed behind him and started licking and rubbing her face on his neck like she was trying to roll in his scent. Weird dog. I told Jim he should see a doctor about the dizzyness. On the odd chance that Samantha was trying to tell us something, they should check his neck.
After I left for work, Jim called me to tell me lightning struck somewhere near the house and caused a boom so loud it scared all the puppies. They leaped and trampled eachother to get into the house, and started crying to be cuddled. Poor little fuzzy kids! So he and James have been comforting puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment