Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29th Rumor


One of my friends at work bought a designer puppy (a goldendoodle) and brought him in to where we work. He was such a cutie I had to share a picture of him. He was a little shy at first, but quickly came out of his shell to play with me. He got a lot of good socialization with many of the people in the office, and was a good little boy. It would be cool if we could have a 'pet day' at the office here, as long as folks bring well mannered pets. We already have a cat that is here full time since we work in a office area in a warehouse, so animals are not unknown here.
Back to preparation for next month's race, I've purchased on-line a drop/picket line for up to 6 dogs and some new limited slip collars. Yukon slipped his collar last night and ran for the neighbors chicken yard. I got him before he did any damage, but I'm worried now that he knows where it is. I have to train with him for the race, but cannot risk him getting loose again. Sigh, so I may just have to train with Demon and Freya exclusively until I get a collar he can't get out of or chew through.

No comments:

Post a Comment