Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 19th


Ok, so now Demon seems to think that every morning at12:30, and 3:30am there are vicious possums that must be dealt with. So he wakes me up for patrol duty. Tonight he's going to sleep in my son's room.

We also learned a valuable lesson. No matter how much they beg or want to play with or chew the cobs left over from the corn, don't let them. 4:30am, you will revisit your decision to let the dogs chew on the corn cobs.

So now I'm trying to stay awake at the keyboard at work after a large group BBQ. It's not easy.

Cabin fever? Freya, Samantha, Yukon and G'kar were all wound up last night, and wanted to play and play and play. It was raining pretty hard when I got home, and the pups were all inside and restless. James took G'kar out on the covered porch and played fetch with him while I rough-housed with the young ones, and a good time was had by all. Around 8pm the rain had gone and the ground was drying up, so we went out for a game of "chase me". It still amazes me how fast Yukon and Freya are. They leave the other dogs waaay behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment