Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25th


zzzz This should be me...

Jim wakes me up just after 1am by opening the door and calling out the dogs. None of them move until he has shut the door and they jump on me wanting to go out.

Groggy and more than slightly annoyed, I get up and let them out, knowing in a couple hours they will wake me up to go out again....

3am, yup, only this time it is that !@#@%#%^@!!! annoying neighbor dog barking outside my house again. Demon jumps up and starts licking my face and whining to go out.....

I let them out thinking of how I'm going to get the neighbors to control their dog's barking. This has been going on since I moved in, and I love dogs, but I need sleep too....It would be fine if the animal stayed in their yard and barked but the bloody thing insists on sitting on my front lawn by my window and barking.... I know it is not the dog's fault, but the owner's failure to control and/or train their animal. Sigh... I think it is time to buy a book on training and leave it in their mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment