Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26


Woke up to the sound of thunder at 3am, an electric storm was still a few miles out, but it was already lighting up the night. Went and got the boys indoors just as lightning started striking everywhere. Power was fluctuating wildly and thunder shook the house almost constantly. I thought I could bring the boys in to my room, but no sooner had I done so than Yukon marks my chair... :(
James was awake, so I got him up and asked him to clean the floor in my room after I soaked up the musk and watched the boys while they were in the dining room. Guess I will need to train them one at a time to be in my room without marking. G'kar, Freya and Samantha normally sleep in my room sometimes with Valkrys, so I guess the smell of the other dogs was a bit much on their instincts.
The storm was over in about thirty minutes, so I packed the girls back in my room and let the boys back outside and both James and I went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment