Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30


Still debating going in for a tetanus shot, but was able to bear the shower, so decided to go in to work. The skin is flapped over, so not too bad a shape.
The temp was cool again and I spent a bit of time with the fuzzy kids before leaving. It is supposed to be even cooler tomorrow... Maybe I should take the day off and go carting? heh....
Ron tells me there is a Renn Fair not too far away, so I'm thinking of going to check it out. Jim and I have dediced that this weekend is really not a good time to go down to NC, even though the extra day would help. So we are thinking of taking Demon and Yukon in to update their shots instead of in two more weeks. With that in mind, we may go to a party Saturday night as well. Meet more of the locals and all. Sounds like a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment